Brain injuries often result in injuries that lead to long-lasting disabilities. Unfortunately, it is not uncommon for these injuries to occur as a result of the careless or negligent actions of others. At MDK Law Group, our award-winning brain injury lawyers in Glendale have extensive experience handling complex injury claims in Arizona. We know what it takes to fully investigate your brain injury incident, gather the evidence needed to prove liability, and help secure maximum compensation on your behalf.
Why Choose MDK Law Group for Your Arizona Brain Injury Claim?
- At MDK Law Group, our team of Phoenix personal injury lawyers provide a personalized approach to every case that we take. You get a direct line to the brain injury attorney you are working with while your case is ongoing.
- We bring decades of experience handling complex injury claims throughout the state of Arizona.
- We have recovered significant settlements and jury verdicts on behalf of our clients.
- Our team handles Arizona brain injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that our clients will not have to pay any legal fees until after we successfully recover the compensation they need.
Why You Need An Arizona Brain Injury Attorney for These Claims
A skilled traumatic brain injury lawyer in Arizona will handle every aspect of these claims on behalf of their client. This will include:
- Conducting a complete investigation into the incident
- Gathering any evidence that can prove liability
- Negotiating with other parties involved
- Fully preparing the claim for trial
How Arizona Brain Injuries Occur
Information available from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says that a brain injury can occur anytime a person sustains a “bump, blow, or jolt to the head” or a penetrating injury to the skull.
Traumatic brain injuries can occur in a wide variety of ways throughout the state of Arizona. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Vehicle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Acts of violence or assaults
- Firearm-related incidents
- Slip and fall incidents
- Workplace injuries
- Defective product incidents
Traumatic brain injuries range in severity from mild, moderate, to severe. Individuals who sustain moderate to severe brain injuries could suffer from significant long-lasting symptoms and disabilities.
Compensation Available After a Brain Injury in Arizona
There may be various types of compensation available to traumatic brain injury victims in the state of Arizona. At MDK Law Group, our brain injury lawyers work diligently to recover both economic and non-economic compensation on behalf of our clients. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Complete coverage of medical expenses related to the incident
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation costs
- Any in-home care needs
- Prescription medications and medical devices
- Lost wages if a victim cannot work
- Household out-of-pocket expenses
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
Contact an Arizona Brain Injury Lawyer Today
If you or somebody you love has sustained a brain injury caused by the negligent actions of another individual, company, or entity in Arizona, reach out to the team at MDK Law Group as soon as possible. Our Phoenix brain injury attorneys have the resources necessary to fully investigate every aspect of your claim. Our team will vigorously negotiate with insurance carriers to recover the compensation you deserve, and we have no problem taking our case all the way to trial if necessary. When you need an Arizona brain injury lawyer, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling our office at (623) 225-5635.