Do You Need an Arizona Boating License?
The Arizona landscape is full of stunning natural landscapes, including an abundance of lakes and rivers any boating enthusiast will love. However, before you hit the water, you want to ensure compliance with state-mandated boating laws. For example, should you apply for an Arizona boating license? Learn more about registration requirements in the state....Read More
Legal Terminology: What Is a Deposition in Law
Legal terminology can be confusing, which is why many people have questions like "What is a deposition in law?" A deposition, in its simplest definition, is sworn out-of-court testimony. While this may sound basic enough, there is more involved in the process than you might think. What Is a Deposition in Law and What...Read More
What Does Negligence Mean for Your Personal Injury Case in Arizona?
Being involved in a car crash or some other type of accident can cause all sorts of problems. You may have medical bills due to injuries, or you may need to replace damaged property. In Arizona, if another person's actions or lack of vigilance caused the accident, you are likely entitled to compensation for...Read More
Driver Safety: Steps To Take After a Freeway Accident
According to the Arizona Department of Transportation's 2021 crash report, the state experienced 121,345 crashes in the year, 70% of which resulted in property-only damage and the other 30% in injuries or fatalities. Whenever an accident occurs, the people involved must react. Their reaction time can save lives and prevent further injuries and damage....Read More
How Should You Deal With Injuries Caused By a DUI Accident in Arizona?
As it is in most states, it is illegal in Arizona to physically control or drive a vehicle if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs. It’s possible to get a DUI even if you aren’t driving; if you’re doing anything that can be interpreted as taking physical control of the vehicle,...Read More
What Are Passengers Entitled To After a Bus Wreck?
While a bus accident is not as common as other motor vehicle accidents, it can have catastrophic consequences for everyone involved. Arizona is an at-fault auto accident state, meaning victims of negligent drivers have the right to pursue compensation for their losses from the party responsible for the accident. The first step is identifying...Read More
All About Arizona Car Seat Laws
Like every other state, Arizona has strict, enforceable car seat laws to help keep children safe in the event of a car crash. Failure to abide by those laws could result in devastating consequences if an accident occurs. If your child suffered an injury caused by a defective car seat or a negligent driver...Read More
Should You Consider Suing for Emotional Distress?
There are many things in life that can cause emotional distress. From work to divorce to financial struggles, emotional distress can be costly. It can also directly affect physical health, leading to long-term medical problems. This presents a serious question: Is suing for emotional distress the right choice? Can financial compensation make a difference...Read More
What To Do After an Amazon Delivery Truck Accident`
It's a daily sight for many people: an Amazon truck headed down the street, carrying plenty of online orders. For many shoppers, Amazon has become an easy choice thanks to its wide variety of items, easy ordering and quick delivery. With dozens of Amazon fulfillment centers in Arizona and so many drivers making hundreds...Read More
What Is a Subrogation Claim?
If you have ever received an insurance payment for damages caused in an accident, you may have received a subrogation letter from your insurance company. Though subrogation is standard practice for insurance companies, many policyholders are unfamiliar with the term and may not understand what a subrogation claim is or how it affects them....Read More