Construction is already a dangerous industry. Human errors and carelessness can make it even more hazardous for workers, drivers and pedestrians. If you or someone you love has been injured in a construction site accident in Glendale that could have been prevented with reasonable care from someone else, such as your employer, contact our local construction accident lawyers at MDK Law Group. You may be eligible for financial compensation with or without proof of fault. Contact us by calling (623) 225-5635 for a free case evaluation today.
Why Choose Our Glendale Construction Site Accident Lawyers?
- Our team of attorneys care about our clients and treat each case as if it was our only case. You will benefit from close attention to detail and direct communication with the attorney who is working for you.
- Our Arizona construction accident attorneys have decades of experience negotiating and litigating even the most complicated injury claims.
- MDK Law Group has in-depth knowledge and expertise in personal injury law. We are committed to results and have a 98 percent success rate.
- We believe in making top-quality legal representation affordable. That is why we operate on a contingency fee basis, with no fees assessed unless we win the case.
Common Construction Site Accidents in Glendale
Workplace injury and death statistics gathered by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) consistently find construction to be the nation’s deadliest industry year after year. OSHA’s data for 2019 states that 1,061 of the 5,333 total worker deaths were in construction. This equals about one in five, or 20 percent, of worker deaths. Construction is hazardous due to heavy equipment and machinery, working from heights and scaffolds, and working with dangerous power tools.
Common causes of injuries and deaths in Arizona’s construction industry include:
- Transportation and vehicle accidents
- Falls from heights
- Scaffold accidents
- Caught in or between machinery or equipment
- Crane collapses
- Defective products
- Elevator and lift accidents
- Falling objects striking people down below
- Electrical equipment incidents
- Roadside construction accidents
- Fires and explosions
- Asbestos and other dangerous substances
Many construction site accidents are avoidable. They occur as a result of negligence. In personal injury law, negligence is the failure to act with reasonable care, causing injury to others. Examples of negligence at a construction site include poor worker hiring and training practices, damaged or outdated equipment, lack of protective gear given to workers, poorly constructed scaffolds, defective tools and machinery, and exposure to hazardous substances and materials.
How an Arizona Construction Accident Attorney Can Help With Your Case
If your employer, a coworker, a product manufacturer or another party reasonably should have prevented your construction site accident in Glendale, Arizona, you may have grounds to hold that party financially responsible (liable) for your losses. If you were on the clock as a construction worker at the time of your injury or illness, you do not need proof of negligence to receive benefits through the workers’ compensation system. If negligence did play a role in your accident, however, filing a lawsuit could result in greater financial recovery.
Whether you have grounds for an insurance claim or an injury lawsuit in Glendale, a construction accident attorney can make the claims process easier for you and your family. An Arizona construction accident lawyer can take care of difficult and complicated legal tasks on your behalf, such as gathering evidence and filling out confusing claims paperwork, while you’re in the hospital. Our Glendale personal injury attorneys can also take on an insurance company or construction company to negotiate for a fair and full settlement for your injuries and related costs.
Contact Us for a Free Construction Accident Case Consultation
If you’ve been injured in a construction site accident of any kind, don’t hesitate to consult with the Glendale construction accident lawyers at MDK Law Group. We are passionate about helping workers and their families fight for the financial compensation that they need to move on. Find out how our Arizona personal injury attorneys can help you with your construction site accident case today. Contact us by calling (623) 225-5635 or filling out our online contact form anytime.