An accident at work can put you in the hospital with painful, debilitating and expensive injuries. It may take you out of work temporarily or permanently, as well as cause great emotional distress. In Arizona, you may have the right to seek financial compensation for a workplace accident, injury or illness. The dedicated workplace accident lawyers at MDK Law Group can provide legal assistance to ensure the protection of your rights. Find out how we can help you with a case today by calling (623) 225-5635 for a free evaluation.
The Benefits of Hiring a Glendale Workplace Accident Attorney
Working with a workplace accident attorney from the very beginning of your Glendale workplace accident case can come with many advantages for you and your family. An attorney knows how to properly investigate the accident and collect any available evidence of fault, such as safety hazards in your workplace. An attorney also knows how to go up against insurance corporations to demand maximum financial compensation. Your workplace accident lawyer will fight for the amount that you need to cover all of your bills and move forward. You can focus on healing while an attorney hires qualified experts, builds a strong case and negotiates on your behalf.
Common Workplace Accidents and Injuries
Workplaces in Glendale, Arizona can contain many different hazards that threaten the health and safety of workers. Some of these hazards are inherent to a job, such as heavy machinery at a construction site, while others stem from careless and inattentive employers or coworkers. MDK Law Group can handle a workplace accident case involving any type of disaster that occurs while performing occupational tasks, including:
- Transportation accident
- Slip, trip and fall
- Struck-by falling object
- Machinery or equipment incident
- Crane accident
- Scaffold accident
- Elevator or escalator accident
- Exposure to toxic substances
- Fires and explosions
- Acts of violence
We can help workers with injuries and illnesses such as:
- Electric shocks
- Asbestos-related illnesses
- Broken bones
- Soft-tissue injuries
- Back and spinal cord injuries
- Brain injuries
- Losses of limb
- Catastrophic and permanent injuries
We also represent surviving family members after tragic deaths that take place at worksites in Glendale and throughout Arizona. We stand by injured workers and their families in the fight for justice and accountability, as well as strive to make workplaces safer on an institutional level.
What Are Your Recovery Options After a Workplace Accident?
If you have been injured in a workplace accident, the law may entitle you to financial compensation for your medical costs, lost wages, lost future capacity to earn, disability costs, pain and suffering, and more. You may be eligible for benefits through the following legal remedies:
- Workers’ compensation claim. Workers’ compensation is a no-fault system that offers financial benefits to injured workers without requiring proof of negligence. This means even if someone was not careless or at fault for the accident, you can obtain benefits.
- Suing your employer. If your employer caused or contributed to your injuries, such as by failing to properly equip workers with safety gear, you may be able to bring a lawsuit against the company. A lawsuit can result in a higher settlement than workers’ comp, but it requires proof of fault.
- Third-party lawsuit and workers’ comp. If a person or party other than your employer is to blame for your workplace accident, such as a coworker, independent contractor or product manufacturer, you may be able to recover through both the workers’ comp system and a third-party lawsuit.
Discuss which option is best for you with the experienced Glendale workplace accident attorneys at MDK Law Group. We can carefully review your case and guide you to the remedy that will maximize your financial recovery.
Get the Help You Need After a Glendale Workplace Accident | Contact Us
A workplace accident can significantly impact your life. You may never again be able to return to your job, advance your career or enjoy the daily activities that you used to love. At MDK Law Group, our workplace accident lawyers understand how dramatically workplace accidents can affect our clients. We are passionate about helping them pick up the pieces. If you or a loved one has been injured in a workplace accident in Glendale, please contact us for a free, no-obligation case evaluation.